Monday, December 13, 2010

Busy Weekend

Aloha...
It was one of those weekends where there wasn't enough time to complete everything that I wanted to do. But for the most part, I did get one major task complete. I finished building the surf rack for the garage. All the boards are out of the way and now we have room to park our cars.
Also had an unscheduled tasking of replacing the alternator on our beach truck on Sunday. But I can say the beach truck is good to go.

I want to thank Kaz for picking up Nicole and Devin to take them surfing. I was able to scratch that off my saturday to do list. Thanks again!!!

Want to also thank Arron from red dragon photography for the photo shoot this weekend. Looking forward to see how they turn out. Mahalo!!!

Well gang that's it for now. I will keep you update on the the haps ( surf contest, blanco' arrival, and what ever else) for this weekend.

Mahalo,
Karl B

No comments:

Post a Comment