Saturday, January 15, 2011

Hanging with Brada Mark

Great day of surfing with my kids and good friend Mark. We met up at Glass doors and it was head high and glassy. Can't ask for it to be any better than that.
The kids and Mark were ripping as always. As for me I managed to catch a couple of waves. Some good and some on the head. Thats just the way it is for me. hahah. But i will say, my new Dennis Pang board is the bomb!!! Other than me taking cracks on the head, everybody had a great time out there today.
After that epic surf session, we hit up Dong Yangs for lunch. Of course we had to get the meat chun plate because it is so Ono (good).
With a surf session and a great lunch under our belt what can I say other than, it was another great day Hawaii.
Mahalo,
K Brue
Website:bruehawaii.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment